Registration is NOW OPEN!!
Click Here to register for RCOG World Congress 2018.
Registration Fees for Main Congress
|Category||Early Bird Rate
(on or before 31 Jan 2018 )
(1 Feb 2018 - 28 Feb 2018)
(1 Mar 2018 - onwards)
|Consultants||SGD 1,200.00||SGD 1,400.00||SGD 1,600.00|
|Trainees**||SGD 900.00||SGD 1,000.00||SGD 1,100.00|
|Allied Health Professional||SGD 750.00||SGD 850.00||SGD 950.00|
|Low Resource Countries*||SGD 400.00||SGD 450.00||SGD 500.00|
|Medical Students**||SGD 400.00||SGD 450.00||SGD 500.00|
|Welcome Drink Wednesday 21 March 2018||Included in delegate fee: Register early and enjoy a Welcome Drink from 18:00 to 19:30 Hours.|
|Drinks Reception Thursday 22 March 2018||Included in delegate fee: Drinks Reception at 18:00.|
|Congress Party at Gardens by the Bay****||
SGD 99.00 Per Ticket
(without Congress Party)
|SGD 88.00 Per Person|
Registration fees are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). GST Registration Number of OGSS: M90371686G
Different fees apply according to your career stage.
- Consultants - Consultants, Specialists, GPs, SAS Doctors
- **Trainees - Specialist Trainees, House Officers, Medical Officers, Foundation Year Doctors, PhD Students, Clinical Fellows. To qualify for the Trainee’s rate, you must send documentary proof that you are a trainee at a recognised educational institution and this must accompany your registration form. For UK based trainees, please submit a copy of your National Training Number (NTN) as proof of trainee status.
- Allied Health Professional - Midwives, nurses, sonographers
- *Low Resource Countries - Anyone who is practicing in one of the countries included in the eligible countries list. You are not eligible if you are originally from one of these countries but now practicing elsewhere.
- **Medical Student - Anyone who is studying for an undergraduate medical degree. Your registration must be accompanied by a letter from your head of department or supervisor confirming your eligibility
- ***Accompanying persons – Guests of delegates who pay appropriate fee can attend the Welcome Drink and the Drinks reception and for additional fee can attend the Congress Party. (Max 2 accompanying persons per delegate)
- ****Congress Party Ticket – To enjoy at this special rate, you are advised to book and pay for the Congress Party Ticket when you register for the Main Congress.
RCOG World Congress 2018 will run a host of congress workshops on Wednesday 21 March 2018. Both half-day and full-day hands-on and didactic workshops will soon be made available for selection. Congress workshops are not included in the Main Congress Registration fee. Only registrants of Main Congress are eligible to apply for the Congress Workshops. Registration Fees and workshops details will be posted shortly.
CONDITIONS FOR PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD, LOCAL CHEQUE OR TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER:
- All registrations must be accompanied by full payment in Singapore Dollars (SGD), and based on the procedures stated below.
- Payment can be made on-line when you register for the Congress on the website. Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard or American Express or by bank transfer.
- All local cheques, bank drafts or telegraphic transfers should be made payable to “RCOG 2018” in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- Please indicate the registrant’s name on the back of the local cheque before sending it to the Congress Secretariat.
- Please indicate the registrant’s name on the front of the telegraphic transfer advice after payment has been made and either email, mail or fax the advice to the Congress Secretariat.
RCOG 2018 Congress Secretariat & Housing Bureau
c/o Ace:Daytons Direct (International) Pte Ltd
2 Leng Kee Road #04-01 Thye Hong Centre Singapore 159086
Tel: (65) 6379 5260 (admin) Fax: (65) 6475 2077 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment Transaction Charge
- For payment made by credit card, transaction fee shall be waived.
- For payment made via bank draft or Telegraphic Transfer, you are required to add a payment transaction charge of SGD 50 per transaction. If there is a shortfall because you do not add the transaction charge, you will need to settle the outstanding amount before your registration is considered complete.
- Registration and Payment Deadlines:
Descriptions Deadlines Deadline for top 500 authors who wish to have their abstracts published in BJOG supplement Friday 5 January 2018 Early Bird Registration and Payment Wednesday 31 January 2018 Standard Rate Registration and Payment Wednesday 28 February 2018
- Beneficiary Bank’s Details:
Bank Name : DBS BANK LTD Bank Account No. : 005-9043-071 Bank Address : 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Bank Account Name : RCOG 2018 Marina Bay Finacial Centre, Tower 3, Singapore 018982 Swift Code : DBSSSGSG Branch Code : 005 Bank Code
TERMS & CONDITIONS
How to Register
- Due to the PDPA policy, all participants are encouraged to register online via www.rcog2018.com.
- Alternatively, if you are unable to register online, please contact the Congress Secretariat for a hard copy registration form.
- It is essential that the instructions for payment of all fees are strictly followed. Every participant, including invited speakers, delegates and accompanying persons, must register to attend the Congress
- For group registration enquiries, please contact the Congress Secretariat for assistance.
All participants are required to pay the Full Congress Registration Fee (in Singapore Dollars). Participants will be entitled to the following:
Full Delegate for Main Congress:
- Name badge, Congress bag and Congress Pocket Programme
- Access to all scientific sessions and exhibition hall for all three days at the RCOG World Congress 2018
- 1 Lunch and 2 Tea Breaks during each day of the Congress
- Enjoy one welcome drink on Wednesday 21 March 2018 from 18:00 – 19:30 Hours
- Entry to Opening Ceremony and Drinks Reception on Thursday 22 March 2018
***Accompanying Person’s fee (without Congress Party) includes:
- Enjoy one welcome drink on Wednesday 21 March 2018 from 18:00 – 19:30 Hours
- Entry to Drinks Reception on Thursday 22 March 2018
This fee does not include the following:
- Congress Delegate bag and Congress Pocket Programme
- Entry to all scientific sessions, exhibition hall and Congress Party
- Lunch/Catering on each day of the Congress
****Congress Party Ticket
- Congress Party Ticket includes entry to the Flower Dome at the world famous Gardens By the Bay with exclusive extended operating hours only for Congress Party attendees, dinner and 2 drink vouchers (beer, wine, soft drinks)
- Each delegate is allowed to purchase up to a maximum of 3 Congress Party Tickets (delegate + 2 Accompanying Persons)
Confirmation of Registrations
- Once payment has been cleared, you will receive a confirmation and an official receipt via email.
- Nearer to the Congress date, you will receive a Welcome Letter with your QR Code via email. Or simply download the RCOG World Congress 2018 Mobile Apps (to be launched nearer to Congress Date) to capture your profile and QR Code. To expedite the collection process onsite, please bring along your registration Welcome Letter or use your QR Code. Please note that the registration counters are located at Concourse 3, Level 3, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Any cancellations and request for refunds must be received in writing by the Congress Secretariat (email@example.com). It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure that the Congress Secretariat has received the written cancellation.
- On or before Friday 29 December 2017: Refunds, less 50% of the paid registration fee will be made within two months after the Congress.
- After Friday 29 December 2017: We regret that no refund can be made after this time, although name substitution can be made at any time up to Friday 16 March 2018.
- In the unlikely event the Congress is cancelled by the RCOG, we regret we are unable to refund any delegate travel and/or accommodation costs that have already been incurred by the delegate, or any administration charges relating to cancellation of travel tickets and/or accommodation.
Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre (Suntec Singapore)
1 Raffles Boulevard, Singapore 039593
The official language is English. No simultaneous interpretations will be available.
Letter of Invitation for Delegates
- Delegates who require a letter of invitation to attend the Congress should write to the Congress Secretariat. Please note that a letter of invitation should not be considered as an official invitation covering fees and other expenses. Letters of invitation will only be issued upon receipt of a registration form and full payment.
- Letter of invitation can ONLY be issued to delegates attending the Scientific Congress; not accompanying persons.
Entry Visa to Singapore
Please note that all visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity = 6 months);
- Onward / return ticket;
- Entry facilities to next destination;
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and
- Visa for Singapore (if applicable)
- More Details Click Here
Area of Scientific Interest
- To assist with the planning of the congress, please indicate at the time of completing your profile online, the streams you will be most interested in attending each day. Please note that you will not be formally booked into these streams. Access to each of the parallel rooms will be on a first-comes first-served basis. Ascertaining delegates’ areas of interest will help us to allocate rooms accordingly at the Suntec Singapore.