Create your account by selecting your registrant type and filling out the necessary information in the form below before you can submit your abstract or to register for the congress.
Please carefully select a registration type. Checks will be made to check your eligibility for the rate selected.
Create an account Already have an account? Login
Allied Health Professional
Low Resource Countries*
RCOG Invited Speakers
Click "Register on behalf of group" if you are registering as contact person and not part of the group registration.
Different fees apply according to your career stage.
- Consultants – Consultants, Specialists, GPs, SAS Doctors
- **Trainees – Specialist Trainees, House Officers, Medical Officers, Foundation Year Doctors, PhD Students, Clinical Fellows. To qualify for the Trainee’s rate, you must send documentary proof that you are a trainee at a recognised educational institution and this must accompany your registration form. For UK based trainees, please submit a copy of your National Training Number (NTN) as proof of trainee status.
- Allied Health Professional – Midwives, nurses, sonographers
- *Low Resource Countries – Anyone who is practicing in one of the countries included in the eligible countries list. Full list can be found on the Congress website. You are not eligible if you are originally from one of these countries but now practicing elsewhere.
- **Medical Student – Anyone who is studying for an undergraduate medical degree. Your registration must be accompanied by a letter from your head of department or supervisor confirming your eligibility.