CEPI Global South Travel Award
If you would like to apply for the CEPI Global South Travel Award, please select the " CEPI Global South Travel Award " option when you register for the Congress.
CEPI will provide travel awards to delegates from low- and middle-income countries aiming to attend the 7th World One Health Congress (WOHC 2022).
- Each travel fellowship will cover the Congress registration fee, and travel & accommodation expenses to attend the WOHC 2022 in person. The early bird registration fee will be extended to successful applicants.
- All travel, accommodation arrangements and registration to attend the WOHC 2022 have to be organised by the fellows themselves. Request for advance payment will not be allowed.
- Once notified, CEPI Global South Travel Award have to register to attend the congress physically within 2 weeks from the date of invitation.
- A copy of the air ticket, flight and hotel invoices, boarding pass and passport scan copy is required for claim submission.
- Not applicable for the virtual attendees.
Each applicant must satisfy the following conditions:
- The application is open to students and professionals residing in the countries listed here.
- Students must provide proof of current enrolment in an education program. A confirmation letter with the institution letterhead sign off by the Dean or the head of the department is required.
- The applicant is required to explain briefly her/his field of research, why she/he is requesting this fellowship and how the WOHC 2022 aligns with her/his current research interest (max. 1 page (A4 size), font size 10)
- After the congress, CEPI Global South Travel Award will have to submit a short report on how attending the WOHC 2022 benefited her/his career within 1 month after the congress and submit this report to email@example.com
- Application deadline: August 15, 2022, 6 pm (UTC +8)/SGT
The award notification will be sent via email in September 2022.