BRCCH Travel Fellowships
If you would like to apply for the BRCCH Travel Fellowship, please select the "BRCCH Travel Fellowship" option when you register for the Congress.
The Botnar Research Centre for Child Health (BRCCH) provides 3 travel fellowships (SGD 5,000 each) to students or early-career scientists residing in low- and middle-income countries aiming to attend the 7th World One Health Congress (WOHC 2022).
- Each travel fellowship will cover the Congress registration fee, travel & accommodation expenses to attend the WOHC 2022 in person. Early bird registration fee will be extended to successful applicants.
- All travel, accommodation arrangements and registration to attend the WOHC 2022 have to be organised by the fellowships themselves. Request for advance payment will not be allowed.
- Once notified, BRCCH Travel Fellows have to register to attend the congress physically within 2 weeks from the date of invitation.
- Up to a maximum of SGD 5,000 will be reimbursed. A copy of the air ticket, flight and hotel invoices, boarding pass and passport scan copy are required for claim submission.
- Not applicable for virtual attendee.
Each applicant must satisfy the following conditions:
- The application is open to PhD students and early-career researchers who completed their highest educational degree during the five years preceding the application deadline.
- PhD students must provide proof of current enrolment in an education program. A confirmation letter with the institution letterhead sign off by the Dean or the head of department is required.
- The applicants need to be involved in paediatric health or medicine.
- Applicants must be residing in these countries listed here.
- The applicant is required to explain briefly her/his field of research, why she/he is requesting this fellowship and how the WOHC 2022 aligns with her/his current research interest (max. 1 page (A4 size), font size 10)
- After the congress, BRCCH Travel Fellows will have to submit a short report on how attending the WOHC 2022 benefited her/his career within 1 month after the congress and submit this report to email@example.com
- Application deadline: July 31, 2022, 6 pm (UTC +8)/SGT
The award notification will be sent via email before September 2022.