Individual & Group Registration Click HERE
Applicant applying for VCF Funding
You are required to apply for the VCF funding before creating your account as supporting documents and a VCF confirmation letter is required to be uploaded.
VCF funding is open for application now, click on this link https://www.app.ncss.gov.sg
|Categories||Early Bird Rate
(on or before 30 September 2021)
|MAIN CONFERENCE - VIRTUAL (9-10 December 2021)|
|Doctor||SGD 720||SGD 800|
|Doctor (Low and Lower Middle-Income Countries)*||SGD 500||SGD 560|
|Non-Doctor||SGD 450||SGD 500|
|Non-Doctor (Low and Lower Middle-Income Countries)*||SGD 315||SGD 350|
|Student **||SGD 100||SGD 100|
|MAIN CONFERENCE - GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNT!|
|10% discount for group registration with a minimum of 10 delegates per transaction.
(Eligible for nurses and allied health professionals only)
|Non-Doctor||SGD 405||SGD 450|
|Non-Doctor (Low and Lower Middle-Income Countries||SGD 280||SGD 315|
|WORKSHOPS - VIRTUAL (7 - 8 , 11 & 17 December 2021)|
|Registration Cost (Full and/or half-day)||1-Day (SGD)||Both Days (SGD)|
|Date / Time||Cost|
|7 Dec 2021 (Tue), 7.30am to 10am
8 Dec 2021 (Wed), 7.30am to 10am
17 Dec 2021 (Fri), 7.30am to 9.30am
Research Development Workshop
|Wednesday, 8 December 2021
2pm to 5.30pm
Communication, Law, Ethics and Professional Regulations (CLEAR)
by The Palliative Care Centre for Excellence in Research and Education (PalC)
|Saturday, 11 December 2021
9am to 5.30pm
# Only registrants of Main Conference are eligible to register for any of the Workshops and the fees are charged separately.
All registration fees are exclusive of credit card transaction fees of 2.8%, foreign bank outward telegraphic transfer (OTT / WIRED) transaction charges of SGD 50 per transaction and the current 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
Singapore Hospice Council GST Registration No: M90371359P & UEN No: S95SS0013E.
Consultants, Specialists, GPs, Doctors, Medical Officers, House Officers, Clinical Fellows.
Nurse or an allied health professional working at an educational or healthcare institution. This category includes public and volunteers
Anyone who is practising in one of the countries is included in the eligible countries list. You are not eligible if you are originally from one of these countries but now practising elsewhere
Anyone who is studying full-time at an Institute of Higher Learning. Your registration must be accompanied by an official letter from your head of department or supervisor with the institution letterhead, confirming your full-time student status.
Instruction on VCF application (VCF funding is for eligible staff/volunteers from NCSS member Organisations/Agencies and MSF-funded Agencies)
1. Please apply for the funding first before you register for the conference and pre-conference workshops.
2. Application can only be made through your association/society using your association/society CorpPass.
3. Please enter the VCF Reference Code as seen below when applying for the funding.
4. Upon receiving the approved application acknowledgement from VCF then proceed to register for the conference and you are required to upload the approval application acknowledgement in the registration page.
5. All applicants must enter a valid Singapore address.
Please refer to the chart below for reference.
|VCF Reference Code No.||Course Provider||Course Title||VCF Funding Percentage & Category for S'porean/ PR SSA Staff||Approved Funding Per Pax for Singaporean/PR SSA Staff ($)||Approved Funding Per Pax for WP, EP, SP ($)||Approved Allocation of Training Places|
|PAS00002011||Singapore Hospice Council||7th Singapore Palliative Care Conference 2020||45% capped at $240 per day up to a max of $800 under Professional Skills-Based Training||$385.20||$214.00||384*|
|PAS00002010||Singapore Hospice Council||Pre-Conference Workshop||45% capped at $240 per day up to a max of $800 under Professional Skills-Based Training||$168.53||$93.63||384*|
Eligibility for VCF funding
1. VCF funding is for eligible staff/volunteers from NCSS member Organisations/Agencies and MSF-funded Agencies.
2. The applicants can be from the same or related Agency as the Training Provider and Trainer, provided that the course is open to all Agencies, and that there are other Agencies attending the course.
3. The supported participation level of the course, including the course organiser Agency, is capped at 50% of the total available training places for each run per Agency. Eg. For a course with 20 VCF training places, VCF will support up to 10 places per Agency.
Funding Level for Work Permit/ Employment Pass/ S Pass holders
4. The funding level(s) and funding quantum(s) for Work Permit (WP) / Employment Pass (EP) / S Pass holders of NCSS member Organisations/Agencies are 25% lower than the funding level(s) and funding quantum(s) for Singaporeans/PRs staff of NCSS member Agencies.
Workshop Terms and Conditions:
- SPCC 2021 will run a host of workshops.
- The workshop registration fee is not included in the Main Conference Registration Fee.
- # Only registrants of Main Conference are eligible to register for any of the Workshops.
- The workshop's details will be updated on the Conference website.
CONDITIONS FOR PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD, LOCAL CHEQUE, OR TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (WIRED):
- All registrations must be accompanied by full payment in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and based on the procedures stated below.
- Payment by credit card MUST be made online.
- All local cheques or telegraphic transfers (WIRED) should be made payable to the “Singapore Hospice Council” in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- For local cheque or telegraphic transfers (WIRED):
- Please indicate the registrant’s name on the back of the local cheque before sending it to the SPCC 2021: Conference Management Company.
- Please indicate the registrant’s name on the front of the Telegraphic Transfer (WIRED) advice after payment has been made and either email or mail the payment advice to the SPCC 2021: Conference Management Company.
SPCC 2021: Conference Management Company
c/o Ace: Daytons Direct (International) Pte Ltd
2 Leng Kee Road #04-01 Thye Hong Centre Singapore 159086
Tel: (65) 6379 5259 (admin) / 6379 5261 / Mobile: 9657 6923 / Email: email@example.com
- Payment Transaction Charge & Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- For payment made by credit card, the bank transaction charge of 2.8% is exclusive in the rate as shown above.
- For payment made by a foreign bank outward Telegraphic Transfer (WIRED), you are required to add an additional bank transaction charge of SGD50 per transaction. If there is a shortfall because you did not add the transaction charge, you will need to settle the outstanding amount before your registration is considered complete.
- The above fees are exclusive of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) currently charged at 7%.
6. Registration and Payment Deadlines
|Registration Deadline for Abstract Submitters||Wednesday, 15 September 2021|
|Early Bird Registration and Payment||Thursday, 30 September 2021|
|Final Registration and Payment (by Local Cheque or Telegraphic Transfer)||Friday, 19 November 2021|
|Final Registration and Payment (by Credit Card)||Wednesday, 1 December 2021|
Beneficiary Bank's Details
Bank Account Name: Singapore Hospice Council Bank Account No : 024-901131-8 Bank Name : DBS Bank Ltd Bank Address : 12 Marina Boulevard Level 3 MBFC Tower 3, Singapore 018982 Bank Code : 7171 Branch Code : 024 Swift Code : DBSSSGSG
TERMS & CONDITIONS
How to Register
- Due to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policies, all participants are required to only register online.
- It is essential that the instructions for payment of all fees are strictly followed. Every delegate must register to attend the Conference.
All delegates are required to pay the Full Conference Registration Fee (in Singapore Dollars). Delegates will be entitled to the following:
Full Delegate for Main Conference (Virtual):
- Access password to all scientific sessions, poster area, an exhibition hall for all two days.
- Access to the recorded talks for one month after the Conference.
Delegate for Workshops (Virtual):
- Access password to the specific workshop(s) you had registered for.
- Access to the recorded talks for one month after the Conference.
Confirmation of Registrations
- Once payment has been cleared, you will receive a confirmation and an official receipt via email.
- You may log into your own registered portal to print out your receipt and invoice or check your registration status.
- Nearer to the Conference date, you will receive a Welcome Letter with your login code via email.
List of Low and Lower Middle-Income Countries (World Bank as of July 2021)*
|Bolivia||Burkina Faso||Burundi||Cabo Verde||Cambodia||Cameroon||Central African Republic|
|Chad||Comoros||Congo, Dem. Rep||Congo, Rep.||Côte d'Ivoire||Djibouti||Egypt, Arab Rep.|
|El Salvador||Eritrea||Eswatini||Ethiopia||Gambia, The||Ghana||Guinea|
|Guinea-Bissau||Haiti||Honduras||India||Indonesia||Iran, Islamic Rep||Kenya|
|Kiribati||Korea, Dem. People's Rep.||Kyrgyz Republic||Lao PDR||Lesotho||Liberia||Madagascar|
|Malawi||Mali||Mauritania||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Mongolia||Morocco||Mozambique|
|Myanmar||Nepal||Nicaragua||Niger||Nigeria||Pakistan||Papua New Guinea|
|Philippines||Rwanda||São Tomé and Principe||Samoa||Senegal||Sierra Leone||Solomon Islands|
|Somalia||South Sudan||Sri Lanka||Sudan||Syrian Arab Republic||Tajikistan||Tanzania|
|Vietnam||West Bank and Gaza||Yemen, Rep.||Zambia||Zimbabwe|
Instruction on VCF application (VCF funding is for eligible staff/volunteers from NCSS member Organisations/Agencies and MSF-funded Agencies). Click on the link https://www.app.ncss.gov.sg to apply for the VCF Funding.
- Please apply for the funding first before you register for the conference and workshops.
- The application can only be made through your association/society using your association/society CorpPass.
- Please enter the VCF Reference Code as seen below when applying for the funding.
- Upon receiving the approved application acknowledgement from VCF only then proceed to register for the conference and you are required to upload the approval application acknowledgement in the registration page.
- All applicants MUST register their full name as per NRIC to qualify for the funding.
- All applicants MUST use your official working email address from your society/association to register for the conference.
- Personal email addresses will NOT be accepted and applications will be rejected.
- All applicants must enter a valid Singapore address.
- VCF funding is for eligible staff/volunteers from NCSS member Organisations/Agencies and MSF-funded Agencies.
- The applicants can be from the same or related Agency as the Training Provider and Trainer, provided that the course is open to all Agencies, and that there are other Agencies attending the course
- The supported amount is capped at 45% of the course fee for the main conference and 30% for the Workshop 3 registration fee
Funding Level for Work Permit/Employment Pass/ S Pass Holders
For Work Permit (WP) / Employment Pass (EP) / S Pass holders of NCSS member Organisations/Agencies, the supported amount is capped at 25% of the course fee for the main conference and 15% for Workshop 3 registration fee.
Attendance required to qualify for funding
- All VCF-eligible participants are required to achieve a minimum of 75% attendance.
- All absentees must produce a certified MC from a doctor or a valid reason must be given.
- You will need to complete a Training Evaluation Form which will be emailed to you after the conference before a certificate of attendance will be issued to you.
- You are required to enter your full name and agency name when you log in. Data collected will be submitted to NCSS for verification.
- All replacement requests must be sent in writing to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 August 2021. It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure that the Conference Secretariat has received the written request.
- In the case of overpayment or double payment, refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com and sent to the SPCC 2021 registration department.
- No refunds will be granted for unattended events or early termination of attendance, in case of cancellation of speakers or any other incidents during the Conference which is beyond the control of the Conference Organiser.
The official language is English. No simultaneous interpretations will be available.
Letter of Invitation for Delegates
- Delegates who require a letter of invitation to attend the Conference should write to the Conference Management Company. Please note that a letter of invitation should not be considered as an official invitation covering fees and other expenses.
- Letters of invitation will only be issued upon receipt of a registration form and full payment.
Data protection and sharing of contact details
The protection of your data and the observance of your right to informational self-determination with regard to the collection, processing, and use of your personal data are important to us. The SPCC 2021 Conference Organiser and its Conference Management Company., Ace: Daytons Direct will collect and store all separation and execution of the Singapore Palliative Care Conference (SPCC 2021). The SPCC 2021 Conference Host and/or its Conference Management Company will share the contact details of concerned delegates with the Singapore Government Authorities on request.
In addition, the SPCC 2021 Conference Organiser and/or its Conference Management Company will periodically send e-newsletters to all participants regarding activities at the Conference or other communications, which may be of interest unless otherwise explicitly indicated by the delegate on the registration form.
If a delegate has opted to receive newsletters they can opt-out at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe”. Please note by opting out, no information and updates will be sent to the delegate and it’s the duty & responsibility of the delegate to check the website regularly for updates.
To read the Singapore Hospice Council’s full data policy, please visit www.singaporehospice.org.sg
Please CLICK HERE to read the PDPA policy
The SPCC 2021 Organising Committee, Singapore Hospice Council (SHC), and their Conference Management Company are not liable for the following:
- Internet connection in the country of the respective delegate is not stable and fails to access the virtual conference properly.
- Please check the time zone before registering for the virtual conference. Singapore is GMT +8.00. To check your time zone: https://timezonewizard.com/
Whilst every attempt will be made to ensure that all aspects of the Conference mentioned on the website will take place as scheduled, the SPCC 2021 Organising Committee and SHC reserve the right to make changes should the need arise.
Fulfillment and Jurisdiction
The terms of this contract shall be fulfilled in Singapore and, in the event of any legal claims arising from either party, Singapore shall be the sole court of jurisdiction.
|Organised by:||Supported by:||Platinum Sponsor:||Plenary Session Sponsors:||Exhibitors:|