Call for Proposal – Workshops
Deadline: 10 June, 2019 (CLOSED)
The APMC 2019 organizing committee cordially invites proposals for workshops at this conference (www.apmc2019.org). The workshops are scheduled to be held on 10 December 2019. Interested workshop organizers are required to fill up the table below, which includes proposed topic and scope, a list of potential speakers and/or the tentative presentation titles.
Please refer to the following additional notes:
- All workshop proposals will be evaluated by the conference committee in consideration of various criteria and factors.
- A half-day workshop shall have about 5 presentations. Each presentation would take about 30 minutes (including talk and Q&A). The workshop may be a full-day one if there are 10 presentations.
- The workshop organizers are encouraged to invite speakers from diversified countries/regions.
- All workshop organizers and speakers shall have their workshop registration fees waived. However, they are still required to register for the conference and pay the registration fees.
- We would like to seek your kind understanding that the workshop may be canceled or combined should there be insufficient number of speakers/participants or other unforeseen circumstances.
Please return the completed form to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 June 2019.
Call for Proposal - Submission Form