Abstract Submission is closed
Theme(s) and Topics
1. OPTIONS X
2. OPTIONS X - LATE BREAKER
Abstract Submission Terms and Conditions
By submitting an abstract, you agree to the following:
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and via the online submission site. Other forms of submission will NOT be accepted.
- All abstracts MUST be structured to include: Introduction and objectives, Methodology, Results and Conclusion.
- All relevant information must be included for an abstract to be considered. The abstract will be assessed based on the scientific merit of the study as presented in the abstract. Lack of clarity in the results will adversely affect the abstract evaluation.
- The acceptance of an abstract does not imply provision of travel, accommodation or registration for the Conference, nor any other costs associated with the preparation or presentation of the abstract, or any costs associated with attendance at the Conference.
- You must confirm that all authors, where relevant, have approved the submission.
- All authors presenting at the Conference must be paid registrants. At least one of the named authors on the abstract must register to attend the Conference to present the abstract if selected for the programme. The author(s) should immediately notify the Conference Secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author has been changed.
- By submitting an abstract(s), you agree to give the Conference permission on behalf of all presenters to publish your abstract submission on the Conference website, in printed collaterals and online Conference materials (if there are any) if your abstract is accepted for presentation.
- Any commercial interests or associations that might pose a conflict of interest regarding any submission must be declared. If the abstract is accepted for presentation, its commercial interest or association must be declared on the title slide or the slide immediately following the title slide (for oral presentations), or prominently on the poster (for poster presentations).