Important Dates for Abstract Submission
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 23:59, June 22, 2018 (GMT+8)
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: July 22, 2018
- Presenting author of an accepted abstract should register and complete the full payment prior to 23:59, August 10, 2018 (GMT+8), in order to be included in the program of ACE 2018.
Abstract Submission Guideline
- Abstracts must only be submitted online before deadline. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must contain no more than 350 words.
- Title should not contain more than 30 words
- The abstracts should be informative. Clearly state background and aims, methods, results and conclusions of study.
- No images, tables or graphs are allowed in abstract submission.
- After the submission deadline, no further changes are permitted to be made to abstracts.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- The presentation can be in the format of oral, video or poster presentation.
- The Scientific Committee of the ACE 2018 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral, video or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account.
Theme(s) and Topics
1. 7th Asian Conference on Endometriosis (ACE 2018)
Copyright & Legal Obligation
- All information in the abstract submission, including authors’ names, affiliations, authors order of listing, and the content of abstract, will be used in the congress publications.
- The contributor carries legal obligations of the abstract; any violation to a third party’s right will be the responsibility of the contributor him/herself.
- ACE 2018 has the copyright to use the abstract in the congress for scientific purposes without any prior notice to the contributor/authors.