MAIN CONFERENCE (9 - 10 December 2019)
FOR REGISTRATION - Please contact email@example.com
Tour of National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID)
Free of Charge (Applicable only to conference delegates on a first-come-first-served basis)For more details please click here
CONDITIONS FOR PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD OR TELEGRAPHIC/WIRED TRANSFER:
- All registrations must be accompanied by full payment in US Dollars (USD), and based on the procedures stated below.
- Payment can be made on-line when you register for the Conference on the website. Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard or American Express or by bank transfer.
- All telegraphic/wired transfers should be made payable to “Nipah Virus International Conference 2019” in USD.
- Please indicate the registrant’s name on the front of the telegraphic transfer advice after payment has been made and either email, mail or fax the advice to the Conference Secretariat.
- NIPAH 2019 Conference Secretariat & Housing Bureau
c/o Ace:Daytons Direct (International) Pte Ltd
2 Leng Kee Road #04-01 Thye Hong Centre Singapore 159086
Tel: (65) 6379 5260 (admin) Fax: (65) 6475 2077 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank Transaction Charge (per transaction)
- Bank transaction charge is to be added to the total amount for all transactions
- For payment by credit card, a 5% bank transaction charge is applicable
- For payment by telegraphic transfer (TT)/wired transfer (WIRED), you are required to add a payment transaction charge of USD35 per transaction. If there is a shortfall because you do not add the transaction charge, you will need to settle the outstanding amount before your registration is considered complete.
- Registration and Payment Deadlines:
- In order for the various fees to be applicable, the payment must be received by the NIPAH 2019 Conference Secretariat as indicated below:
Descriptions Payment deadline for telegraphic/wired transfer.
All payments are to be cleared by the bank by or on the date as shown below
Registration 22 November 2019, Friday
- Beneficiary Bank’s Details:
Bank Account Name: Ace:Daytons Direct (International) Pte Ltd Bank Account No : 006-900-350-2 Bank Name : DBS Bank Ltd Bank Address : 460 Alexandra Road #02-33/34 Alexandra Retail Centre, Singapore 119963 Bank Code : 7171 Branch Code : 006 Swift Code : DBSSSGSG
TERMS & CONDITIONS
How to Register
- Due to the PDPA policy, all participants are encouraged to register online via www.nipah2019.com
- Alternatively, if you are unable to register online, please use the pdf form.
- Please complete and sign the PDF registration form and mail it together with the appropriate payments and all related correspondences properly enclosed, to the Conference Secretariat at the address stated above.
- Kindly note that registration form received without payment or fully completed credit card authorization will not be processed. Delegates may be refused admission if payment is not received prior to the Conference.
- It is essential that the instructions for payment of all fees are strictly followed.
All participants are required to pay the Full Conference Registration Fee (in USD). Participants will be entitled to the following:
- Full Delegate
- Name badge, Conference satchel and Final Programme Handbook (only if hardcopies are printed)
- Admission to all Conference sessions and poster area at the NIPAH 2019
- 1 Lunch and 2 Tea Breaks during each day of the Conference
- Invitation to Opening Ceremony
- 1 Gala Conference dinner
Confirmation of Registrations
- Once payment has been cleared, you will receive a confirmation via email.
- Nearer to the Conference date, you will receive a Welcome Letter via email. To expedite the collection process on-site, please bring along your registration Welcome Letter. The registration counters are located at the Foyer of the Grand Ballroom, Level 1, ParkRoyal on Beach Road Hotel.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Any cancellations and request for refunds must be received in writing by the Conference Secretariat (email@example.com). It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure that the Conference Secretariat has received the written cancellation.
- On or before 8 November 2019, Friday: Refunds, less 50% of the paid registration fee and bank transaction fee, will be made within two months after the Conference.
- After 8 November 2019, Friday: We regret that no refund can be made after this time.
- In the unlikely event, the Conference is cancelled by the CEPI & DUKE-NUS, we regret we are unable to refund any delegate travel and/or accommodation costs that have already been incurred by the delegate, or any administration charges relating to cancellation of travel tickets and/or accommodation.
Grand Ballroom, Level 1
Park Royal on Beach Road Hotel,
7500 Beach Road, Singapore 199591
The official language is English. No simultaneous interpretations will be available.
Letter of Invitation for Delegates
- Delegates who require a letter of invitation to attend the conference should write to the Conference Secretariat. Please note that a letter of invitation should not be considered as an official invitation covering fees and other expenses. Letters of invitation will only be issued upon receipt of a registration form and full payment.
- Letter of invitation can ONLY be issued to delegates attending the Scientific Conference.
Entry Visa to Singapore
Please note that all visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity = 6 months);
- Onward/return ticket;
- Entry facilities to next destination;
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and
- Visa for Singapore (if applicable)
- More Details Click Here
The Organising Committee, CEPI and DUKE-NUS and their Conference Secretariat are not liable for the following:
- Visa applications of registered participants before their arrival in Singapore.
- Personal accidents, loss or damage to private properties of the registered participants during Nipah 2019.
- Participants are responsible to make their own arrangements with regards to personal insurance.
Whilst every attempt will be made to ensure that all aspects of the Conference mentioned on the website will take place as scheduled, the Organising Committee, CEPI and DUKE-NUS reserve the right to make changes should the need arise.