Pre-Conference Workshops, Main Conference & VCF Funding Registration are opened
To register Click Here
|Categories||Early Bird Rate
(on or before 30 April 2020)
(from 1 May 2020)
|MAIN CONFERENCE (10 – 11 July 2020)|
|Doctors||SGD 720||SGD 800|
|Doctors (Low and Lower Middle-Income Countries)*||SGD 500||SGD 560|
|Non-Doctors||SGD 450||SGD 500|
|Non-Doctors (Low and Lower Middle-Income Countries)*||SGD 315||SGD 350|
|Students **||SGD 315||SGD 350|
|MAIN CONFERENCE - GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNT!|
|10% discount for group registration with a minimum of 10 delegates per transaction.
(Eligible for nurses and allied health professionals only)
|Non-Doctors||SGD 405||SGD 450|
|Non-Doctors (Low and Lower Middle-Income Countries)*||SGD 280||SGD 315|
|PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS (8 - 9 July 2020)|
|Registration Cost (Full and/or half-day)||1-Day (SGD)||Both Days (SGD)|
|Doctors||SGD 210||SGD 350|
|Non-Doctors / Students||SGD 125||SGD 210|
|CONFERENCE DINNER (10 JUL 2020)|
# Only registrants of Main Conference are eligible to register for any of the Pre-Conference Workshops.
Registration fees are exclusive of credit card transaction fee of 2.8%, foreign bank outward telegraphic transfer (OTT) [Charges SGD 50] and 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). GST Registration Number of SHC: M90371359P
Consultants, Specialists, GPs, Doctors, Medical Officers, House Officers, Clinical Fellows.
Nurse or an allied health professional working at an educational or healthcare institution. This category includes public and volunteers
* Low and Lower Middle Income Countries
Anyone who is practising in one of the countries included in the eligible countries list. You are not eligible if you are originally from one of these countries but now practising elsewhere
Anyone who is studying for an undergraduate medical degree. Your registration must be accompanied by a letter from your head of department or supervisor confirming your eligibility
Instruction on VCF application (VCF funding is for eligible staff/volunteers from NCSS member Organisations/Agencies and MSF-funded Agencies)
1. Please apply for the funding first before you register for the conference and pre-conference workshops.
2. Application can only be made through your association/society using your association/society CorpPass.
3. Please enter the VCF Reference Code as seen below when applying for the funding.
4. Upon receiving the approved application acknowledgement from VCF then proceed to register for the conference and you are required to upload the approval application acknowledgement in the registration page.
5. All applicants must enter a valid Singapore address.
Please refer to the chart below for reference.
|VCF Reference Code No.||Course Provider||Course Title||VCF Funding Percentage & Category for S'porean/ PR SSA Staff||Approved Funding Per Pax for Singaporean/PR SSA Staff ($)||Approved Funding Per Pax for WP, EP, SP ($)||Approved Allocation of Training Places|
|PAS00002011||Singapore Hospice Council||7th Singapore Palliative Care Conference 2020||45% capped at $240 per day up to a max of $800 under Professional Skills-Based Training||$385.20||$214.00||384*|
|PAS00002010||Singapore Hospice Council||Pre-Conference Workshop||45% capped at $240 per day up to a max of $800 under Professional Skills-Based Training||$168.53||$93.63||384*|
Eligibility for VCF funding
1. VCF funding is for eligible staff/volunteers from NCSS member Organisations/Agencies and MSF-funded Agencies.
2. The applicants can be from the same or related Agency as the Training Provider and Trainer, provided that the course is open to all Agencies, and that there are other Agencies attending the course.
3. The supported participation level of the course, including the course organiser Agency, is capped at 50% of the total available training places for each run per Agency. Eg. For a course with 20 VCF training places, VCF will support up to 10 places per Agency.
Funding Level for Work Permit/ Employment Pass/ S Pass holders
4. The funding level(s) and funding quantum(s) for Work Permit (WP) / Employment Pass (EP) / S Pass holders of NCSS member Organisations/Agencies are 25% lower than the funding level(s) and funding quantum(s) for Singaporeans/PRs staff of NCSS member Agencies.
Pre-Conference Workshop Terms and Conditions
- SPCC 2020 will run a host of pre-conference workshops on Wednesday, 8 July - Thursday, 9 July 2020.
- Pre-Conference Workshops registration fee is not included in the Main Conference Registration Fee.
- # Only registrants of Main Conference are eligible to register for any of the Pre-Conference Workshops.
- Pre-conference workshop 9 is free to all delegates and you do not need to register for the main conference BUT it will be on a first-come-first-served basis and limited seats are available.
- Pre-Conference Workshops details will be updated on the Conference website.
CONDITIONS FOR PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD, LOCAL CHEQUE OR TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (WIRED):
- All registrations must be accompanied by full payment in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and based on the procedures stated below.
- Payment by credit card MUST be made online.
- All local cheques or telegraphic transfers should be made payable to “Singapore Hospice Council” in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- For local cheque or telegrapher transfers (WIRED):
- Please indicate the registrant’s name on the back of the local cheque before sending it to the Conference Secretariat.
- Please indicate the registrant’s name on the front of the telegraphic transfer (WIRED) advice after payment has been made and either email, mail or fax the advice to the Conference Secretariat.
SPCC 2020: Conference Management Company & Housing Bureau
c/o Ace: Daytons Direct (International) Pte Ltd
2 Leng Kee Road #04-01 Thye Hong Centre Singapore 159086
Tel: (65) 6379 5260 (admin) / 6379 5261 / Fax: (65) 6475 2077 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment Transaction Charge & Goods and Services Tax (currently charged at 7%)
- For payment made by credit card, the bank transaction fee is inclusive in the rate as shown above.
- For payment made by Telegraphic Transfer (WIRED), you are required to add a payment transaction charge of SGD50/- per transaction. If there is a shortfall because you did not add the transaction charge, you will need to settle the outstanding amount before your registration is considered complete.
- Above fees are exclusive of a bank transaction fee of 2.8% and Goods and Services Tax (GST) currently charged at 7%.
6. Registration and Payment Deadlines
|Deadline for Abstract Submitters||Thursday, 30 April 2020|
|Early Bird Registration and Payment||Thursday, 30 April 2020|
Beneficiary Bank's Details
Bank Account Name: Singapore Hospice Council Bank Account No : 024-901131-8 Bank Name : DBS Bank Ltd Bank Address : 12 Marina Boulevard Level 3 MBFC Tower 3, Singapore 018982 Bank Code : 7171 Branch Code : 024 Swift Code : DBSSSGSG
TERMS & CONDITIONS
How to Register
- Due to the PDPA policy, all participants are advised to only register online via www.singaporepalliativecare.com.
- It is essential that the instructions for payment of all fees are strictly followed. Every participant, including invited speakers and delegates, must register to attend the Conference.
All participants are required to pay the Full Conference Registration Fee (in Singapore Dollars). Participants will be entitled to the following:
Full Delegate for Main Conference:
- Name badge, Conference bag and Conference Pocket Program
- Access to all scientific sessions, poster area and exhibition hall for all two days at the SPCC 2020
- 1 Lunch and 2 Tea Breaks during each day of the Main Conference period
- Entry to Opening Ceremony on Friday, 10 July 2020
Delegate for Pre-Conference Workshops:
- Name badge
- Access to the specific workshop you had registered for
- 1 Lunch and 2 Tea Breaks during each day of the Pre-Conference workshops period
Confirmation of Registrations
- Once payment has been cleared, you will receive a confirmation and an official receipt via email.
- You may log into your own registered portal to printout your receipt and invoice or check your registration status
- Nearer to the Conference date, you will receive a Welcome Letter with your QR Code via email.
- To expedite the collection process on-site, please bring along your registration Welcome Letter or use your QR Code. Please note that the registration counters are located at Foyer of Jasmine Main Ballroom, Level 3, Sands Expo & Convention Centre.
List of Low and Lower Middle-Income Countries (World Bank 2019)*
|ALBANIA||CAMBODIA||ESWATINI||KAZAKHSTAN||MICRONESIA, FED. STS.||RUSSIAN FEDERATION||TIMOR-LESTE|
|AMERICAN SAMOA||The CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC||FIJI||KIRIBATI||MONGOLIA||SAMOA||TONGA|
|ANGOLA||CHAD||GABON||KOREA, DEM. PEOPLE’S REP.||MONTENEGRO||SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE||TUNISIA|
|AZERBAIJAN||COMOROS||GHANA||LAO PDR||MYANMAR||SIERRA LEONE||TUVALU|
|BANGLADESH||CONGO, DEM. REP.||GRENADA||LEBANON||NAMIBIA||SOLOMON ISLANDS||UGANDA|
|BELIZE||COSTA RICA||GUINEA||LIBERIA||NEPAL||SOUTH AFRICA||UZBEKISTAN|
|BENIN||COTE D'IVOIRE||GUINEA-BISSAU||LIBYA||NICARAGUA||SOUTH SUDAN||VANUATU|
|BHUTAN||CUBA||GUYANA||MADAGASCAR||NIGER||SRI LANKA||VENEZUELA, RB|
|BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA||DOMINICA||HONDURAS||MALAYSIA||NORTH MACEDONIA||ST. VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES||WEST BANK AND GAZA|
|BOTSWANA||DOMINICAN REPUBLIC||INDIA||MALDIVES||PAKISTAN||SUDAN||YEMEN, REP.|
|BRAZIL||ECUADOR||INDONESIA||MALI||PAPUA NEW GUINEA||SURINAME||ZAMBIA|
|BULGARIA||EGYPT, ARAB REP.||IRAN, ISLAMIC REP.||MARSHALL ISLANDS||PARAGUAY||SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC||ZIMBABWE|
|BURKINA FASO||EL SALVADOR||IRAQ||MAURITANIA||PERU||TAJIKISTAN|
Cancellations and Refunds
- Any cancellations and request for refunds must be received in writing by the Conference Secretariat email@example.com. It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure that the Conference Secretariat has received the written cancellation.
- On or before Thursday, 30th April 2020: Refunds, less 50% of the paid registration fee will be made within two months after the Conference.
- After Thursday, 30th April 2020: We regret that no refund can be made after this time, although name substitution can be made at any time up to Friday, 18th June 2020.
- In the unlikely event, the Conference is cancelled by the Conference Host, we regret we are unable to refund any delegate travel and/or accommodation costs that have already been incurred by the delegate, or any administration charges relating to cancellation of travel tickets and/or accommodation.
- In the case of overpayment or double payment, refund requests must be made in writing (by email) and sent to the SPCC 2020 registration department.
- No refunds will be granted for unattended events or early termination of attendance, in case of cancellation of speakers, lack of space in the Conference room or any other incidents during the Conference which are beyond the control of the Conference Host.
For on-site registration, only cash (Singapore Dollars) and credit card payments (only AMEX, VISA and MasterCard) will be accepted. The registration counters will be located at Foyer of Jasmine Main Ballroom, Level 3, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, the official SPCC 2020 Conference Venue.
Lost name badge
The conference name badge must be worn at all times during the Conference. Access to the Conference venue will not be granted without the name badge issued by the Conference Host. If a delegate loses, misplaces or forget to bring along the name badge, a handling fee of SGD200/- will be charged for a new name badge. Upon handing out a new name badge, the lost badge will be deactivated and become invalid.
Sands Expo & Convention Centre (Sands Expo)
Level 3, Jasmine & Hibiscus Main Ballroom
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956
The official language is English. No simultaneous interpretations will be available.
Letter of Invitation for Delegates
- Delegates who require a letter of invitation to attend the conference should write to the Conference Secretariat. Please note that a letter of invitation should not be considered as an official invitation covering fees and other expenses. Letters of invitation will only be issued upon receipt of a registration form and full payment.
- Letter of invitation will ONLY be issued to delegates attending the Scientific Conference; not accompanying persons.
Entry Visa to Singapore
For those registered participants who require a visa to enter into Singapore, it’s the duty of the registered participants to apply for their visa 4 weeks before the Conference date. The registered participants will need to ensure that they have a valid visa and the necessary documents before departing for Singapore. Please apply for an entry visa from the ICA authorized Overseas Mission and visa agents, their details can be found in this link https://www1.mfa.gov.sg/Overseas-Missions
- Valid travel document (minimum validity = 6 months);
- Onward/return ticket;
- Entry facilities to next destination;
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and
- Visa for Singapore (if applicable)
- More Details Click Here to go to the ICA website
Data protection and sharing of contact details
The protection of your data and the observance of your right of informational self-determination with regard to the collection, processing and use of your personal data are important to us. The SPCC 2020 Conference Host and its Conference Secretariat, Ace: Daytons Direct will collect and store all separation and execution of the Singapore Palliative Care Conference 2020 (SPCC 2020). In order to facilitate border entry and visa applications, the SPCC 2020 Conference Host and/or its Conference Secretariat will share contact details of concerned delegates with Singapore immigration authorities on request.
In addition, the SPCC 2020 Conference Host and/or its Conference Secretariat will periodically send e-newsletters to all participants regarding activities at the Conference or other communications, which may be of interest unless otherwise explicitly indicated by the delegate on the registration form. If a delegate has opted to receive newsletters they can opt-out at any time by contacting the SPCC 2020 registration department. Notification must be made in writing and sent to the SPCC 2020 registration department by email.
To read the SHC’s full data policy please visit www.singaporehospice.org.sg
The SPCC 2020 Organising Committee, Singapore Hospice Council (SHC) and their Conference Secretariat are not liable for the following:
- Participants are responsible to make their own arrangements with regards to personal insurance which should include medical coverage.
- Registered participants’ visa application before their arrival in Singapore.
- Personal accidents, loss or damage of private properties of the registered participants during SPCC 2020.
Whilst every attempt will be made to ensure that all aspects of the Conference mentioned on the website will take place as scheduled, the SPCC 2020 Organising Committee and Singapore Hospice Council reserve the right to make changes should the need arise.
Fulfilment and Jurisdiction
The terms of this contract shall be fulfilled in Singapore and, in the event of any legal claims arising from either party, Singapore shall be the sole court of jurisdiction.