Take this opportunity for your company to be a part of ISAPP’s first annual meeting to be held in Asia!
Joining ISAPP as a Corporate Partner activates an invitation to two people from your company to participate in a by-invitation "Discussion Forum", to be held on June 7, after the main meeting.
Corporate Partners comprise ISAPP’s Industry Advisory Committee (IAC). See here for information about the IAC and a list of current IAC members.
To inquire about IAC membership, contact Dr Mary Ellen Sanders
(Click to View Packages)
- Receive 2 complimentary registrations to ISAPP's annual meeting in Singapore
- Participate in a "Discussion Forum" - a by-invitation-only meeting June 7
- Join an elite group of science-based probiotic and prebiotic companies
- Be acknowledged as an IAC member, supporting the premier organization promoting the science of probiotics and prebiotics
- Be a member of ISAPP’s Industry Advisory Committee
- Suggest ISAPP action items
- Provide input into annual meeting topics
- See here for more details about membership
Expert Consensus Document on Prebiotics 2017
Expert Consensus Document on Probiotics 2014