To download the PDF version of the Registration form Click Here
To Register Online Click Here
|Early Bird Fee
(Ends 31 May 2017)
(Ends 31 Jul 2017)
(From 1 Aug 2017)
|Trainees /Allied Health /Nurse *||SGD420.00||SGD470.00|
*Delegates are required to submit an official letter of certification from the hospital/ head of department to qualify for the Trainee/ Allied Health/ Nurse registration rate
Conditions for payment by credit card, local cheque and telegraphic transfer:
1. All telegraphic transfers should be made payable to “Singapore Hypertension Society - APCH2017” in Singapore dollars (SGD).
2. Please indicate the registrant’s name on the back of the local cheque and telegraphic transfer advice after payment has been made and either email, mail or fax the advice/ cheque to the APCH 2017 Congress Secretariat.
c/o Ace:Daytons Direct (International) Pte Ltd
2 Leng Kee Road #04-01 Thye Hong Centre Singapore 159086
Tel: (65) 6379 5262 (admin) / 6379 5261 (ops) Fax: (65) 6475 2077
3. In order for the various rates to be applicable, the payment must be received by the APCH 2017 Congress Secretariat as indicated below:
|Type of rate||Payment deadline for telegraphic transfer and local cheque to be cleared by the bank|
|Early Bird Registration||Extended to Wednesday, 31 May 2017|
|Standard Registration||Monday, 31 July 2017|
4. Payment transaction charge
- You are required to add a payment transaction charge of SGD 50.00 for telegraphic transfer and 5% for payment by credit card.
5. Payment made via Local Cheque, Bank Draft or Telegraphic Transfer must reach the 13th Asian-Pacific Congress of Hypertension: APCH 2017 Congress Secretariat & Housing Bureau prior to the 13th Asian-Pacific Congress of Hypertension.
Please make payment to the following Beneficiary Bank’s Details:
|Bank Name :||UOB Bank|
|Bank Account No :||353-306-340-1|
|Bank Address :||80 Raffles Place, UOB Plaza 1, Singapore 048624|
|Bank Code :||7375|
|Bank Account Name :||Singapore Hypertension Society - APCH2017|
|Swift Code :||UOVBSGSG|
|Branch Code :||066|
6. Goods and Services tax (GST) is currently charged at 7% (M90371041L)
- Applicable to Individuals, corporation or businesses in Singapore and overseas individuals and group who are not represented by any overseas corporation or businesses are subject to 7% GST on the total registration and the transaction charge.
- For Individuals and groups represented by overseas corporation and businesses are not subjected to GST, however transaction charges, welcome reception and congress dinner are subject to 7% GST.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
How to Register
- Due to the PDPA policy, all participants are encouraged to visit the website www.apch2017.org to register.
- Please use the pdf form only when you are unable to access the internet, please complete and sign the PDF registration form and mail together with the appropriate payment details and all related correspondence properly enclosed, to the Congress Secretariat at the address stated above.
- Kindly note that registration form received without payment or full completed credit card authorisation to charge will not be processed. Delegates may be refused admission if payment is not received prior to the congress.
- Should you not be able to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. APCH 2017 Congress Secretariat would need to be informed about the change in name by 15 September 2017.
- For group registration please register online or contact the Congress Secretariat for assistance.
- Registration Fees (for Delegate)
APCH 2017 registrants are required to make full payment (in Singapore Dollars) inclusive of all transaction charges and prevailing taxes (if any) as stated on this registration form and will be entitled to the following items:
- Full Congress
- Name badge, Congress satchel, pocket programme and Final Programme Handbook (only if hardcopy are printed)
- Admission to all Main Congress sessions and exhibition hall at the APCH 2017
- Invitation to Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception on Firday, 6 October 2017
- Congress dinner is chargeable at SGD170.00
- Accompanying person
- Name Badge
- Admission to exhibition hall only
- Invitation to Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception on Friday, 6 October 2017
- Congress dinner is chargeable at SGD170.00
- Full Congress
- Registration and Payment Deadline
- Deadline for Early Bird Registration : Extended to Wednesday, 31 May 2017
- Deadline for Standard Registration : Monday, 31 July 2017
- Onsite Registration Rate : From Tuesday, 1 Aug 2017 onwards
- Confirmation of Registration
- Once payment has been cleared, you will receive a confirmation with full details via email. Please include your email address clearly in the registration form.
- To expedite the collection process onsite, please bring along your registration confirmation letter to the registration counters (located on Level 3 of Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre) as proof of your payment and registration.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- No cancellations or refunds are allowed for all Super Early Bird Registrations**
- Any cancellations and request for refunds must be submitted in writing to the Congress Secretariat by Tuesday, 28 February 2017.
- Refunds, less 50% of the paid registration fee and bank administrative fee will be made within two months after the 13th APCH 2017.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations received after Tuesday, 28 February 2017.
- On-site registration
For on-site registration, only cash (Singapore Dollars) and credit card payments (only VISA, AMEX and MasterCard) will be accepted. The registration counters will be located at Concourse 3, Level 3 of Suntec Singapore, official APCH 2017 Congress Venue
- Congress Venue
Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre (Suntec Singapore)
1 Raffles Boulevard,
Suntec City, Singapore 039593
The official language of the congress is English. No simultaneous interpretations will be available. Information is correct at time of print and is subject to change without prior notice.
Entry Visa to Singapore
Please note that all visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity = 6 months);
- Onward / return ticket;
- Entry facilities to next destination;
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and
- Visa for Singapore (if applicable)
- More Details Click Here