TOURISM TECHNOLOGY ASIA CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION 2016
WITH JOINT OFFICIAL OPENING CEREMONY
VENUE: Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore
DAY 1 - 20 July 2016: 0800hrs – 1740hrs
DAY 2 - 21 July 2016: 0815hrs – 1150hrs
It is critical for the hospitality industry to understand and explore technology which can alleviate operational pain points, improve productivity, reduce cost, increase revenue, create a competitive advantage or, in some cases, bring about a paradigm shift with certain disruptive technologies.
The 1.5 day conference, held in conjunction with Tourism Technology Asia 2016 Exhibition, will include panel discussions, case studies and networking sessions for hospitality professionals to discuss trends and technological solutions impacting the tourism and hospitality industry and event spaces.
This year’s theme:
How Technologies Can Boost Competitive Advantage in Hospitality Event Spaces
Meetings and events spaces are significant revenue drivers in the hospitality industry. However, hotels and other hospitality venues now have to contend with increased supply, and new competition from dedicated meeting space venues, repurposing of tourism assets into meeting spaces, and remote meetings using video conferencing, webinars and screen sharing.
This conference will focus on optimizing meeting spaces with technologies as a competitive advantage in selling and maximizing the use of event spaces.
- Key technology trends that all hospitality professionals need to know
- Understanding your partners, clients and operations with big data analytics
- Using technology as a unique selling point for event spaces
- Building a relationship with meeting planners with the help of technology
- Improving Guest Connectivity and Security
Who Should Attend?
If you are in the following roles in the hospitality industry, this conference is for you:
- General Managers
- Engineering Directors/Managers
- Technical Directors/Managers
- F&B/Banquet Directors/Managers
- IT/Operations Directors/Managers
- Event space venue owners
- MICE planners/organisers/DMCs